Monday, August 24, 2009

We love Craig!

Erik and I moved into our new home and realized we were in need of many items. First of all we were missing a washer and dryer. After one trip to the laundry mat, I jumped on the computer and began my search. I made a couple phone calls and about the third call I made I had set up a meeting with a seller with a washer and dryer for $180 dollars! Erik and I rushed out and got ourselves our new appliances.

Once we got home, we set up the washer and dryer. Our dryer, the older of the two, ran a little once it was plugged in, but made an awful noise. Erik made called the previous owner, and he said that if we couldn't  get it to work then he could reimburse us. Erik is no mechanic, but he got to work.... and found a box cutter in the air shaft!!! Our dryer was saved and it works as well as any 1990 wood-grained dryer:)

Yesterday Erik came home to me moving around our furniture. I had moved our smaller couch into our sunroom. We had a large empty space in our living room. I then turned to Craig and found a leather loveseat for $140! We ran out the house and drove to the burbs to check it out. The seller said she bought it when she was in NYC and just got it reupholstered last year.

 


What do you think of our newest addition?

2 comments:

  1. hey baby it is great. need a red throw on it:) love mom

    ReplyDelete