Pepperplace Market! This is just one side of it.
The cutest little farmer representing his family's harvest.

Melissa holding Kirbs and two bags full of goodies!
Kirby was loved and doted on by all!
This woodworking reminded me of my grandpa. I'm sure he could have taken a break from making bowls and candlesticks, and could have made these fun creatures for some of his grandkids!
After Pepperplace, Melissa and I drove a couple blocks over to see her older sister's house. Its funny because I run by this house when I run my golf course loop from our neighborhood. Its probably just a mile from our apartment. Anyways, the house is historic and has tons of charm. I would love to move into something similar one day:)
I was then invited by Melissa's sister, Belinda, to go to an organic food "festival". There was wonderful burgers, hotdogs, and other organic food. Belinda's four year old son jumped in the huge blow up
jumper and was entertained by a clown.
.. And what did Kirbs think of our day.... ?
He loved every bit of it! (see the smile?)
Thanks Melissa!



No comments:
Post a Comment