The front of my classroom doorI had been looking for a teaching position in Birmingham since April! Basically you really can't get a teaching job here with the state budget cuts and not really knowing anyone. Well.. I met a girl at one of my JCRMA (UAB doctors' wives) Club functions who said she would speak to her to boss about any job opportunities. About a week later, I had an interview set up and was offered a preschool teacher job! I am pretty pumped about teaching four year olds. They are so innocent, uncensored, cute, and straight up hilarious!
I don't know why, but I am almost in tears... happy ones:) I am so excited for everything you have going for you! Ms Becca is my favorite preschool teacher EVER. Love you lots and we can't wait to visit yall in your BEAUTIFUL new home.
ReplyDeleteBecca, If they don't adore you, call me and I will set them straight! And if I don't work, just ask Daniel...we have the photographic evidence to support it! We ALL love you!
ReplyDeleteThe Button-Edelsons