Monday, August 17, 2009

Our First "Home"




Me and Kirbs' favorite space: our sunroom.


View of our dining room and living room.


Our complex- built in 1925.


We planted a little herb garden with the bit of dirt that was by our back door-- And Kirby helped!

Our cozy bedroom which has windows facing the east. This means no sleeping in!


Erik and I decided to live in an older apartment in the city of Birmingham. Erik is 1. 5 miles from the UAB hospital, I am 3 miles from Mountain Brook Baptist where I teach preschool, and we are among gorgeous historic homes and parks. A group of people meet with their dogs every evening at a park one block from our home. Our little apartment is a work in progress, but all our family members are happy with our new home!

1 comment:

  1. coming together sweetie. love the colors. mom

    ReplyDelete