My precious "niece" Madeline wearing my first dress from sewing lessons!
View of Downtown Houston and Buffalo Bayou from the Sabine Street Bridge.
Part of the Weathers Clan making their way to wedding.
My cousins and Uncle from Spokanne. Typical pic of a daddy and his daughters.
Your unattended camera cannot be trusted around my brother. Taken in the church from his lap. Nice.
One of the many highlights from the wedding. The groom came down from the from the front when the ringbearer and flower girl were in need of a helping hand.
Tearful pappa
Aunt and Uncle aka. Mom and Dad of the Groom
My "sister" and Madeline
I love this picture of my cousins and their girls. I can see me and Brandty taking a picture like this in about 5 years:)
View of Downtown Houston and Buffalo Bayou from the Sabine Street Bridge.
Part of the Weathers Clan making their way to wedding.
My cousins and Uncle from Spokanne. Typical pic of a daddy and his daughters.
Your unattended camera cannot be trusted around my brother. Taken in the church from his lap. Nice.
One of the many highlights from the wedding. The groom came down from the from the front when the ringbearer and flower girl were in need of a helping hand.
Tearful pappa
Aunt and Uncle aka. Mom and Dad of the Groom
My "sister" and Madeline
I love this picture of my cousins and their girls. I can see me and Brandty taking a picture like this in about 5 years:)



No comments:
Post a Comment