Plan on getting this reaction!
... I was completely surprised to see both my parents at me and Mr.'s apartment in Birmingham after seeing them in Houston four days previously. They made an impromptu trip to visit for my birthday. Although I freaked out to see some "random" couple hiding inside our living room when I walked int he front door, just take a look at me a 30 seconds later...
Yes, vain Becca posted this picture for the masses to see, but it shows how giddy and manic I was to see my parents. What an AWESOME way to spend my 26th birthday!
My parents came to my classroom on Friday morning to see all my kids and sing Happy Birthday!
Then we went to eat at one of the best restaurants in Birmingham, Bottega.
I can't wait to see my family again at the end of February for Tommy's wedding! I am so blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment